Sunday, July 24, 2011

Dmitriy Muserskiy




Name:Dmitriy Muserskiy
Nationality:Russian
Birth Date:29-10-1988
Height:215 cm.
Weight:104 .




D. Muserskiy: It is my first personal prize




Dmitriy Muserskiy had a great World league. Together with Russia finished on the 2nd place. As a novice in national team Dmitriy become the best blocker of World League!



My best match was against Brasil, because I felt everything perfect: the ball, the net, the court and so on. But my worst match was against USA in the group. I have brought only 5 or 6 points to our team.



You won the best middleblocker of World League final tournament. Did you have any personal goal before the World league?
No, I haven`t. It`s my first personal achievement. I have awards only in the young team.



How much are you dissapointed after the lost in World league final?
It`s my first competitions in this level. I`m glad that I have played in the start six in my team. And I`m glad that I get a personal goal! That`s why I have not so much disappointed after the lost.
What did you learn during World League 2010?
I have learn much about block and tactics... and English:-)

How long will you be free before start of preparation to World Championship 2010?
I`ll be free for two weeks. I`ll go to Spain with my wife:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment